Richmond Fellowship Community Network
Richmond Fellowship Community Network was established in 2013 by a group of people recovering from mental illness. It aims at developing a mutual support network for people with similar situation and developing their strength.
- To strengthen members’ independence and mutual help spirit
- To facilitate members in rebuilding strengths and resources to enhance their quality of life
- To encourage members to actively participate in community affairs and advocacy
- To promote community mental health and social inclusion
The Network provides a variety of programs and training to the members, which include：
- Holistic Training;
- Talk/ Workshop;
- Peer Cohesiveness Enhancement Program
People in recovery of mental illness aged 18 or above.
Family members/caregivers of the aforesaid members
- Fill in the membership form and submit one Photo (Size 33mm X 48mm). You can also have this photo taken at our office.
- Please submit your completed membership form in-person or via mail. For enquiry, visit our office or contact us via phone call.
- Show your Consultation Appointment Slip, Registration Card for People with Disabilities, or other related documents.
Fees and Charges
Free of charge for application.
Training or Peer Cohesiveness Enhancement Program are provided at cost.
|Address||4/F, No. 394 Shanghai Street, Kowloon|
|Telephone||(852) 2388 1920|
|Fax||(852) 3417 7145|
|(852) 6150 3728|