Clinical Psychology Service
The Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong has commenced Clinical Psychological Service since 2009. The service unit provides evidence-based psychological intervention and psycho-assessment to service users, family members and caregivers, as well as community members. The Clinical Psychological service also conducts scientific research studies and public education, so as to raise public awareness about mental health.
Service users of our organization and their family members. No age or gender limit.
- Mental, psychological, and behavioral assessments.
- Individual and group-based psychological treatment.
- Scientific researches on mental health and psychiatric rehabilitation related topics.
- Talks and workshops on mental health-related topics.
- Staff training and clinical consultation to case workers.
Services are mainly provided to service users of our organization. The concerned social worker might initiate referral based on service need.