Provision of community based professional mental health services and training in Mainland China
Aims and Objectives
In responds to the changing needs of people with mental illness and their caregivers, we provide direct services, professional training, clinical supervision and management support to Mainland mental health workers, related professions, people with mental illness and their caregivers.
- Financial support: Financially support community mental health projects in Mainland.
- Management support: Advices are given for the development and management of mental health projects in Guangzhou and Shenzhen by the establishment of a joint Ex-Co Committee.
- Professional Supervision: Clinical supervision is rendered for the Mainland Psychiatric social worker for enhancing their clinical ability.
- Training: Training workshops, talks and exchange programs are conducted for the Mainland mental health professions and workers so as to enhance their skills and knowledge on working with people with mental illness and their caregivers...
- Guangzhou Likang Family Resources Centre
- Guangzhou Likang Mental Health Outreaching Service
- Guangzhou Dongjiao Sub-district Integrated Family Services Centre - Rehabilitation Service
- Guangzhou Jiasha Sub-disctrict Integrated Family Services Centre - Rehabilitation Service
- Guangzhou Longjin Sub-district Integrated Family Services Centre