A self-finance supported housing is established in November 2005 with a total capacity of 47 for providing rehabilitation services for more independent ex-mentally ill persons.
- To promote good community care practice in the field of mental health.
- To provide support and rehabilitation services to people with mental health and emotional disturbances.
- To provide a supportive and autonomous living environment for the ex-mentally ill person.
- To provide training and supporting services for the preparation of service users' independent living.
- Residential Service
- Individual Counseling
- Social skills and living skills training
Residents are required to pay the stipulated fee charges.
- Ex-mental ill persons
- Age between 15 and above, male or female
- Independent and with self-care ability
- Mentally stable and physically healthy
- Not addicted to alcohol, drugs or gambling
- In form named 'Medical Examination Form for Residents in Residential Care Homes for Persons with Disabilities', 'Low Care Level Home' should be recommended for applicant.
- Referred by a social worker
- Mail or fax completed application form to Likang Court
- Psychiatric assessment and X-ray report should be provided
- Completed form named 'Medical Examination Form for Residents in Residential Care Homes for Persons with Disabilities' should be provided.
Length of stay
Subject to individual needs of service users.
Discharge or withdrawal of service
Residents can request to leave the service based on their preference, health and professional comment.
|Service Unit||Likang Court|
|Address||Likang Court, Block3, Greenery Villa,
8 Tsing Lun Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories
|Telephone||(852) 2466 1992|
|Fax||(852) 2478 6044|