- Provide support to Senior Accounting Manager in performing daily accounting functions, project management, month end closing and preparing financial and management reports;
- Ensure workflow and internal control procedures in complying with the Agency’s policies;
- Consolidate annual budgets and monitor the financial performance;
- Participate in financial management system enhancement;
- Liaise with government departments, external auditor and SWD accounting inspection;
- Supervise and provide guidance to the accounting team; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Director and his designated.
- Degree holder in Accounting;
- ACCA/HKICPA finalist or equivalent is highly preferable;
- Minimum five years of accounting experience in NGO sector, in supervisory level positions;
- Hands on experience in accounting system (e.g. FlexAccount);
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Detail-oriented, proactive, independent, strong sense of ownership and able to work with deadlines under pressure;
- Good command of English and Chinese, both oral and written.
Please send your application letter with a full resume, expected salary and available date by email email@example.com or by post on or before 1/10/2021 to the Director, Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong at Room 1801, 18/F., 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Please state the position and the Ref. no. applied in your application. (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
**Prospective employees will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.