- Conduct psychological assessments;
- Provide individual group psychological treatment for people in recovery and other service users;
- Provide psychology-related training to staff, stakeholders and the general public;
- Work in conjunction with other front line staff in a consultant role;
- Work along with seniors to develop and implement clinical goals and policies of the Agency;
- Conduct research for the development and validation of assessment and intervention.
- A recognised master's degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent qualification;
- Passionate and self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Relevant work experience preferred;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send your application letter with a full resume, expected salary and available date by email email@example.com or by post to the Director, Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong at Room 1801, 18/F., 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Please state the position and the Ref. no. applied in your application. (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
**Prospective employees will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.