- Conduct psychological assessments and provide individual and group psychological treatment for people in recovery and other service users;
- Work in conjunction with other frontline staff in a consultant role;
- Work along with seniors to develop and implement clinical goals and policies of the Agency;
- Conduct research for the development and validation of assessment and intervention
- Provide psychology related training to staff, stakeholders and the general public; and
- Liaise with overseas and local expertise for professional exchanges and collaboration.
- A recognised master's degree in Clinical Psychology;
- Registered member of Hong Kong Association of Doctors in Clinical Psychology or Division of Clinical Psychology, Hong Kong Psychological Society is welcomed;
- Passionate and self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience preferred;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send your application letter with a full resume, expected salary and available date by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post on or before 22/9/2021 to the Director, Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong at Room 1801, 18/F., 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Please state the position and the Ref. no. applied in your application. (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
**Prospective employees will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.